Brides often tend to spend a lot of time thinking about their entrance song, while the ceremony exit song isn’t always given as much priority. This is a shame, considering it is the final song your guests will be hearing. So, whether you’re looking for something upbeat, modern or from the golden era, I’ve got you covered.
Here’s a list of some of my favourite wedding recessional songs; in no particular order….
1. Signed, Sealed, Delivered, I’m Yours – Stevie Wonder
2. One Love – Bob Marley
3. Your Love Keeps Lifting Me Higher – Jackie Wilson
4. Love Never Felt So Good – Michael Jackson
5. Happy – Pharrell Williams
6. Love Is All You Need – Beatles
7. You Are The Best Thing – Ray LaMontagne
8. Beautiful Day – U2
9. Better Together – Jack Johnson
10. You’ve Got The Love – Florence & The Machine