Some couples out there aren’t exactly Bollywood fanatics and that’s totally fine! However, others like yourselves (I assume you’re a fan if you’ve clicked on this post) have probably grown up listening to R D Burman and mimicking Amitabh Bachchan dialogues in their spare time. If you’re nodding your head as you read this, then you are going to love my 80s playlist, layered with romance and sprinkled with some typical Bollywood cheese!
If you’re full on filmy and a true romantic at heart, then don’t be afraid to go old school and play some of these classic hits at your wedding and/or reception (at the right times of course). In no particular order..
1. Kaalia – Jab Se Tum Ko Dekha
2. Khud-Daar – Angrezi Mein Kehte Hai
3. Shaan – Janu Meri Jaan
4. Shakti – Jane Kaise Kab Kaha
5. Yeh Vaada Raha – Tu Tu Hai Wahi
6. Waaris – Mere Pyaar Ki Umar
7. Kasme Vaade – Kasme Vaade Nibhayenge Hum
8. Silsila – Sar Se Sarke
9. Chandni – Mitwa